Mustang region lies in the western part of Nepal and is officially the name of the district having a Tibet like region. It is accessible by foot or by air. It is located along the banks of the Kali Gandaki river. It is divided into two parts namely the Upper Mustang and the Lower Mustang. Upper Mustang is largely inhabited by Manangi people and goes up to the ancient capital of Lo Manthang. Whereas Lower Mustang covers the part of lower valley along the Kali Gandaki river.
Mustang is the only district in Nepal with its own King. The people of Mustang call themselves Lobas. Their house and temple construction all over the region use stone but mostly mud bricks that are sun baked. Some beautiful architectures in this region are the city wall and the four storey palace in Lo Manthang.
Above Programme includes
- All meals
- All accommodations
- Pick up and drop From Kathmandu Airport to Kathmandu Airport
- Guides, Permit, Porters, and all sightseeing.
- This is a private departure trek for 2 or more travelers.
- This is a fully supported Tea house trek accompanied by a local and porters.
- It is a trek into remote areas and involves altitude of around 4000m.