10 Nights 11 days tour of Nepal, i.e. Kathmandu - Capital of Nepal, Pokhara - next beautiful city full of natural beauties, Lumbini - Birth place of Lord Buddha, Chitwan - National park from where we will see wild animals in the jungle on Elephant's back, and Janakpur - a marriage place of Lord Ram with Sita by tourist bus, 2 by 2 push back seats non a/c. ( Receiving guests from Kathmandu International Airport or Raxol Railway station or Gorakhpur Railway Station or New Jalpaiguri Railway Station or Siliguri or Baghdogra Airport or Darjeeling or Sikkim, Gangtok )
1: Entry fees to sightseeing points except Chitwan Jungle Entry fee should be paid by guests directly in the spot.
2: For this tour, Minimum group size 18 persons necessary.
Per Person Cost = Rs, 20,550/- INR, Nett.
( Budget hotels with neat and clean attached bath rooms running hot and cold water )
Per Person Cost = Rs, 22,300/- INR, Nett.
( Standard hotels with neat and clean attached bath rooms and t.V in rooms and running hot and cold water )
Per Person Cost = Rs, 25,750/- INR, Nett.
( Deluxe hotels with neat and clean attached bath A/C deluxe rooms and T.V in rooms and running hot and cold water )
Per Person Cost = Rs, 27,300/- INR, Nett.
( 3 star hotels with A/C rooms )
Above Cost Includes
- Pick up and drop from above given destinations to hotel by non a/c tourist bus 2 by 2 push back seats, very luxurious
- All sightseeing by same vehicle
- All transports, i.e. Kathmandu to Pokhara to Lumbini to Chitwan to Janakpur to Kathmandu back or above given destinations by same vehicle
- All meals, i.e. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Jungle safari on Elephant's back in Chitwan
- Chitwan Jungle Entry fees
- Fees of Tharu Cultural Dance show